We take care of you already on the first purchase
You get a 5% discount already on your first purchase and from then are entitled to the discounts accumulation system. Now it is entirely up to you. The number of purchases determines your customer status. All the purchases you make using the Card get combined. When the sum of your purchases allows you to upgrade to the next membership level, you get a new card – and new opportunities.
Special privileges for the members of Togas closed club
Several times a year Togas organizes special events and sales available only for loyalty card holders. The information on the dates of special events is made available for the loyalty card holders in advance.
Be the first to get:
- Special discounts and exclusive deals
- New ideas for your home
- Information about new collections and fresh items
- New Togas and Couture Interiors catalogs
- Invitations and presentations, closed sales and previews of new collections
How to become a loyal customer:
Just ask for the Customer Service Department of any Togas boutique, fill in the Form and get your card. Also, you can register on the website togas.com and receive the card on your first purchase.
Togas loyalty card will be issued within a few minutes in your presence. The card can be used immediately after it is issued by an employee of the Customer Service Department and does not require any additional activation.
If you are rushing for a perfect present and don’t know what to choose, try a gift card by Togas. Gift card Togas is either a ticket to the world of luxurious and comfortable textiles for home, or it is a good way to say — “I love you” to family members or close friends when you are apart. We will add a beautiful postcard with your wishing, wrap it up — all of this free of charge! For the orders over 200$ we provide a free delivery in the United States.
How to make your gift special, unique and memorable? Purchase in the Togas on-line store or Togas boutique and use our gift-wrapping service.
We will be happy to supply your gift with a greeting card and deliver the order to the specified shipping address or your shipping address. Just tick the "add gift options" box when making an online purchase - or contact our store manager when placing an order by calling +1 (212) 300 28-76.
There is a wide selection of branded gift packages: we will pick up a box of the desired shape and size depending on the volume of the order and the type of the purchase. If you have ordered several items, you will need an appropriate number of packages.
Please note that some items, such as pillows, blankets, mattress covers, curtains, and bedspreads, can not be placed in a gift box due to the impressive size or significant volume. Therefore, we supply these items in durable, attractive cases and bags that meet the highest quality standards. This package for sure can be called a gift packaging.
We wish you a pleasant shopping!
By using the Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy
and accept its terms. You also give your express permission for us to
collect, process, store, and use Information in accordance with this Policy.
Togas New York Retail 1 LLC, is a Limited Liability Company based on 1333 2nd Ave New Hyde Park, New York 11040. Togas reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time, but should it be necessary to do so, will notify you of any material changes to this Policy by posting such changes at the Site . Each version of the Policy is identified at the bottom of the page by its effective date. Your continued use of the Site after changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the Policy as amended. If you do not agree to the changes, please do not use the Site.
Data about your activity while here on this site is automatically provided to TOGAS.
You are responsible for the content of the Provided Information and you must ensure it is legal, honest, truthful, accurate and not misleading in any way. You must ensure that the Provided Information provided by you does not infringe on any rights of any third party (including, without limitation, rights of confidentiality), or is otherwise legally actionable by such third party.
Use of the Site is entirely voluntary. Submission of Provided Information does not establish any obligation not listed in this Policy.
For example, we collect the e-mail addresses of visitors and customers who click on Togas.com marketing links or those who register online at our website; we collect aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, how many visits we get, and information such as where visitors arrived from as far as other sites on the Internet or if they directly typed our website address into their browser. E-mail addresses we collect are only used to transmit promotional e-mail offers to those customers and visitors who voluntarily agree to receive such promotional material from us or to send information about customer transactions. Your e-mail address will never be sold or shared for marketing purposes.
If you would prefer not to receive such e-mails, please click on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of your emails.
Cookies & Other Technologies
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that may be sent to your web browser when you visit a website. Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- to enable certain functions;
- to provide analytics;
- to store your preferences;
- and to enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising.
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are sometimes called “first party cookies,” while cookies placed by other companies are sometimes called “third party cookies.”
The following Information may automatically be received and/or collected from you through the Site: IP address, browser type, browser language, internet service provider (ISP), resource requested, date and time of resource request, and HTTP referring resource (if provided by the browser), operating system, and/or clickstream data. We aggregate this data, and may combine this data with other information we collect about you to better understand how visitors use our site, improving user experience, and to help manage, maintain, and report on use of our website. We also store IP addresses for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
Behavioral Advertising / Re-Targeting
We partner with third parties to display advertising on our Site and manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our Site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here). Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertisements. You will continue to receive generic advertisements.
You may learn more about cookies and how to opt out of them by visiting the following third party websites:
Direct Marketing Association: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Purposes of information collection, processing, and/or use
We use Information to provide you with a superior experience and, as necessary, to administer our Company. We use your Information in the following ways:
- Provide you with functionality of the Site;
- Administer and manage the Company;
- Provide client service and/or marketing products or services;
- Conduct research and perform analysis to measure, maintain, protect, develop, and improve our products or services;
- Administer, enhance, and communicate with you regarding the Company’s events, marketing, and advertising; and/or
- Make communications necessary to notify you regarding order confirmations, products, services, market research, requests, marketing, security, privacy, and administrative issues.
Retention of information
We retain Information as long as needed and in accordance with any applicable laws. We will retain and use Information as necessary as long as your account is active, it was reasonably useful for commercial purposes, and/or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may share Information as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- With suppliers, business partners, vendors, consultants and other service providers, subsidiaries, and affiliates who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf relating to the Site: website operation/hosting or information technology consulting services; website management; data analysis; fraud protection; product customization; customer service, marketing and promotions; data cleansing (if applicable); legal services; and other administrative and back-up and security services. These third parties do not have the right to use Information we provide them in any way that is not authorized by us or otherwise disclosed in their privacy policies.
- In response to a request for information if disclosure is required in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or is otherwise required or permitted by any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- To comply with any legal obligation.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company and others, and/or investigate fraud.
- With others with your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
California privacy rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, you have the right to ask us not to use disclose your Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes (that is, “opt-out”). If you wish to opt-out of sharing your Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please send an email to: [email protected] with “Opt-Out” in the subject line. California residents may request further information about our approach to this law by writing to us at the address listed below and requesting further information.
- All Information, except email, credit card information, and social media log-in is stored on databases and/or servers that are operated by our company.
- Email information is stored on databases and/or servers that are operated by our company.
- Credit card information is not stored by processed and stored by our payment processors.
- Social media log-in information is not stored by B&B. It may be stored by the specific social media site for which it is intended.
Not intended for international use
The Site, Togas.com/US is intended for use within the United States, and is not intended to be used in any other territory. The Site may function in countries other than the United States. If you use the Site from outside the United States, you explicitly accept that your Information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where laws regarding processing of personal information may differ than the laws of other countries. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which you choose to use the Site.
You agree not to use the Site in any way that is in violation of the law of any country or jurisdiction. You further agree not to use the Site from a territory that is embargoed by the United States or from which it is illegal to receive products or services from the United States. You further agree to ensure that the Site will not accessed or used by persons on the United States Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
The Company takes appropriate security measures to secure Information. For example, access to databases are password protected and restricted to technical users with authorized credentials and personnel on a need-to-know basis. Note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect Information, we cannot guarantee the security of Information transmitted through the Site.
Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Individuals under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Site without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
Links to other websites
Questions and requests related to this Policy may be directed to the postal address listed below, at the following email address: [email protected]
We are here to answer your questions:
Customer Service: 1-888-80-TOGAS
Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm EST
Or if you prefer, write to us at:
TOGAS NEW YORK RETAIL 1, LLC
1333 2ND AVE, UPPER LEVEL
New Hyde Park N.Y 11040
This Policy is governed by United States law. Please read it carefully.
Last Update — January 30, 2021
Policy Effective: December 31, 2021
The Togas Loyalty Program ("Program") is open to individuals within the fifty (50) United States and the State of New York, Canada and Mexico, who are at least 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable U.S.A. federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Program is sponsored by Togas Retail LLC. TOGAS reserves the right to modify, terminate, amend, limit, or otherwise change these Terms, benefits of the Program, conditions of participation in the Program, at its sole discretion, at any time during the Program.
There is a limit of one (1) enrollment registration identification number/membership account per person and per email address. Multiple registrations/membership accounts established by any person or e-mail address will be void. You may cancel your membership at any time by notifying Togas Customer Service at: 1-888-80-TOGAS The Program offers 3 tiers of core benefits - each corresponding to one type of membership card (Levels 1, 2 and 3) as described on www.togas.com
The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for purchasing our products and/or taking other Program related actions. You are able to unlock Program loyalty tiers by making eligible purchases. Once you register for a certain loyalty tier, you may be eligible for certain benefits and rewards applicable to that tier, which benefits may change from time to time and may be offered on a limited basis.
As Covid19 has affected everybody’s lives we are asking for your patience with our online orders. Although we’ve been getting your orders to you within 2 days, we would like to inform you that, due to traffic and circumstances, all new orders will get to you within 7 days. Thank you all for your support during these difficult times and we promise that our team will try its best to keep you satisfied and cozy.
- Direct signature required on all orders. UPS obtains a signature from someone at the delivery address.
- If no one is at the address, UPS will reattempt delivery.
- All orders have a processing time of 24-48 hours if the merchandise is in stock.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- Weekend and Holiday delivery is not available. Orders placed on weekends or on a holiday will be processed and shipped the following business day.
- Shipping cost of items are determined by weight, destination, order total and shipping method you select.
Togas offers free US ground shipping on all orders $150 and above. Free Ground Shipping is valid on retail orders placed on www.togas.com/us and drop-ship items purchased in-store at our flagship stores at New York, 212, 5th Avenue and Roosevelt Field Mall, 630, Old Country Road Garden City. Offer not valid with independent retailers or with department store partners. Valid only on ground shipping. Shipping surcharge applies for oversized items and orders shipping to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and internationally including Canada and Mexico.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. If for any reason, you are not happy, we will gladly accept your timely 2 weeks of return of unwashed, eligible items or defective merchandise. Washed or used products cannot be returned.
- Washed or used products cannot be returned.
- All sleeping pillows and comforters are not returnable.
- Togas reserves the right to inspect and return to you, items that are not acceptable for resale.
- Freight costs will not be refunded.
- Returned merchandise should include our packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply.
- On the back of the packing slip enclosed with your order, please note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a credit/refund (depending on the original form of payment). Please be sure to enclose the return section of the packing slip with your item(s).
- If you use a SmartLabel, a fee will be deducted from your refund. If you prefer not to use the SmartLabel, please ship the item prepaid and insured to 1333 2nd Ave, Upper Level New Hyde Park NY 11040.
- No returns offered on custom orders, cut yardages.
- When returning a gift, a TOGAS Gift Card will be issued to the gift recipient for the amount of the returned merchandise. The card can be used for purchases from Togas.com only. In compliance with Federal law, for gifts valued at more than $2,000.00, the recipient will receive a check rather than a Merchandise Credit Gift Card. Simply fill out the packing slip, reason for return, and check the box for Gift Recipient.
- Please allow 10-14 days for the processing of your return.
- Credit will be issued to the original form of payment. Processing times may vary between payment providers. You will receive an email advising the credit process with your banking institution has been initiated.
- You may be able to cancel any Togas order as long as the order status is "in process". If order status is "shipped", it cannot be cancelled. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply.
- Items that are advertised “as is,” “discontinued item,” “clearance” are final sale and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
- Personalized and monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Exchanges are free* and returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. To initiate an exchange or a return, please send an email to [email protected] that includes your order number (starts with #...), the condition of your merchandise, and reason for return.
- If you have any questions or need assistance in returning furniture, call 1 - 888 - 80 TOGAS. Returns & Exchanges Last Updated January 30, 2021.
- *Shipping & Handling fees may apply.